Have you seen our new and improved Pickup List tool for the Member Assembler? Among the new features:
- Exclude certain member types from a list (for example, hide Week B pick-ups in a bi-weekly CSA)
- Print columns with future pickup dates so you can leave the list at the pick-up location and have members mark their names off each week.
- Include information about items ordered in the ecommerce store over a specified time frame to make "extras" ordering even easier.
- Create and save a pickup list that includes multiple pick-up locations so you can send a whole list along with the delivery truck.
- And more!
One CSA manager claimed that this new tool saved her six hours during the first week of CSA pickups. Lets see how!
1. Head to Member Assembler / Members / Pickup Lists.
With our new and improved system, you can create super specific lists, which will help when packing boxes!
2. Most of the time, you will likely choose 'Just Pickup Lists' but this new system also has the ability to generate packing labels to print onto Avery sheets to stick on boxes.
3. Here's a major time-saver. Instead of having to do each pickup location individually, choose as many pickup locations that you want all at once. The generator is smart enough to know what days your pickups are on and will adjust all the dates accordingly.
4. If you want to display what options members have chosen, choose which types to display.
5. You can now exclude members with specific options. For example: You might have split shares, so you don't want to see those members on a particular pickup week.
6. Choose the range of dates for the pickup lists. You could print out the next two weeks or the whole season or just next week's pickups. The generator will get the right dates according to your pickup days.
7. You can choose any sort of info you'd like to have on your list, by checking the checkbox. These will appear as columns on the list.
8. Have customers that ordered Extras? The new Pickup List tool will now pull those from the ecommerce section and add it to the lists. Enter the date of how far back you'd like to include Extras orders. Orders from that day through the time you generate the lists will be included on the list.
9. Add any custom text that the delivery driver or site manager or customer should see when they get the list. Some farmers have even added their logo here to brand each page as it is printed.
10. You can now save all of these choices as well so you don't have to duplicate your work as the season goes on. Just pick a name for the list at the end and it will be saved automatically. Later, when you return to the generator, you can just click that name to go right to your lists.
We've rebuilt these pickup lists according to a lot of the feedback we've gotten from a variety of farmers. We've heard they are already saving them lots of time and we hope they will do the same for you!